Housekeeper, Assistant Manager (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper to manage all areas of the housekeeping department.
- Performs a combination of tasks to maintain hotel guestrooms and surrounding common areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification is preferred.
- One (1) year experience in a supervisory position related to the hospitality industry is required.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written in English, with customers, employees and management.
- Must be able to lift 15-50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.