Auditor, Night (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Performs sales, customer service and accounting activities in the recording and reporting of financial transactions.
- Assists with budgeting control of each department's revenues.
- Supervises the preparation of the front desk audit reports for the controller.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information to guests.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field or a minimum of two years or more of experience handling audits is required.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Time management skills are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.