Mgr, Front Office (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Trains, schedules and supervises Front Desk Clerks and is responsible for all front office activity
- Manages sales and customer service functions related to guest registration.
- Inputs & processes reservations and revenue collections from guest in a professional manner.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues, billing questions, and other guest service functions.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information and answer questions from guests.
- Routinely applies knowledge of operations, Company product and customer services to assist staff with routine questions.
- Two (2) years experience as a Front Office Manager is required. Preference for 3-5 years total experience in the hospitality industry.
- Additional training, certifications and/or front desk front line (clerk) experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with emphasis on MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to understand and operate within budget guidelines.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written in English, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common (and technical) journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.