Clerk, Desk (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Performs sales and customer service functions related to guest registration.
- Inputs & processes reservations and revenue collections from guest in a professional manner.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information and answer questions from guests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification is required.
- Bachelor degree in relation to the hospitality industry preferred.
- Six (6) months as a Front Desk Clerk within the hospitality industry preferred.
- One (1) year customer service experience required.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written in English, with customers, employees and management.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.