Facilities Maintenance Assistant (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Maintains the physical conditions of the hotel property.
- Performs a variety of routine maintenance tasks.
- Assists with inspections and performs maintenance repairs.
- High school or equivalent certification is required.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving building maintenance is required.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, comprehends simple instructions and customer requests.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one to customers, clients, management and other employees of the organization.
- Flexibility in scheduling is mandatory, must be available on weekends/evenings.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.