Supv, Employee Housing (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Oversees and manages the employee housing and employee housing activities.
- Monitor the employee housing environment for cleanliness and safety.
- Develop and implement activities for employees.
- Coordinate and schedule transportation for employee use.
- Mediate, coach, and resolve conflicts in employee housing as needed.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to resolve challenges as needed.
- Responds to employee and customer queries and requests.
- Applies knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and employee housing laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification is required.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible positions in customer service or employee relations.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.