Host (seasonal) — Fairbanks Westmark Hotel (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs sales and customer service functions related to guest/clients visiting the restaurant, process reservations when needed.
- Minimum education of high school or (GED).
- Six months to one year or related experience and/or training in customer service.
- Food and beverage experience preferred.
- Punctual, reliable, works well under pressure, and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, reports, purchase orders and procedure manuals, as well as basic math skills.
- Ability to communicate with groups of customers and/or employees.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 25-50 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.