Cook, Prep (seasonal) — Fairbanks Westmark Hotel (Fairbanks, AK)
- To pre-prepare food for later serving.
- To ensure that all products meet our food safety, quality, and presentation standards.
- Must have documented training or education in food prep and culinary arts or minimum two years of experience as a cook.
- Must be 18 years of age and have Alaska Food Handler's Card prior to starting work.
- Must be self-starting and able to work for extended periods without direct supervision.
- Previous, food/beverage, customer service, and tourism experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have strong English comprehension, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.