Assistant, Maintenance (seasonal) — Fairbanks Westmark Hotel (Fairbanks, AK)
- Maintains the physical conditions of the hotel property in a cost-effective manner to ensure that guests receive a clean, attractive and secure place to stay, while providing friendly and attentive service.
- Maintain consistent standards of service throughout the property.
- Maintain working areas safe and functional for employees as well.
- Requires a minimum of a High School Education or combination of education and experience.
- Prefer a minimum of one year experience in a facility maintenance position.
- Regularly lift up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.