Attendant, Laundry (seasonal) — Fairbanks Westmark Hotel (Fairbanks, AK)
- Perform a combination of tasks to maintain hotel guestrooms and surrounding areas, in the laundry department, in a clean and orderly manner, contributing to a pleasant, positive internal and external customer experience.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Perform repetitive duties.
- Must be responsible & dependable.
- Must be able to read & write directions in the English language.
- Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, reach, stand or walk the entire shift.
- There is a need to handle tools and/or special devices to work, move or carry objects.
- Vocational Education, apprentice training and on-the-job training required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.