Auditor, Night (seasonal) — Fairbanks Westmark Hotel (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs sales, customer service and accounting activities in the recording and reporting of financial transactions.
- Budgeting control of each department's revenues as well as supervising the preparation of the front desk audit reports for the controller.
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field and/or a minimum of two years or more of experience handling audits.
- Must be punctual, reliable, detail oriented and must work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate accurately and effectively with guests and employees so to respond accurately and completely to give people directions, instructions, information, answer questions.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.