Supv, Fleet Detailer (seasonal) — Denali Transportation and Logistics (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises the team of fleet detailers, the fleet cleaning operations and activities.
- Coordinates vehicle cleaning and re-fueling with dispatch.
- Performs a variety of entry-level vehicle maintenance tasks.
- Routinely, oversees scheduling of cleaning and re-fueling fleet vehicles.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Previous experience involving vehicle or automotive detailing is normally preferred for this job.
- Prior supervisory experience is required.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is preferred. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.