Cook, Lead Pizza (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks in a pizza parlor environment.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food.
- Monitors food preparation ad operations.
- Assists with maintaining a safe and sanitary kitchen.
- Six months culinary training or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving pizza cooking or commercial food preparation.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.