Host/Cashier (seasonal) — Anchorage Westmark Hotel (Anchorage, AK)
Employee Housing is not available at this location
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and clerical tasks.
- Routinely, processes financial payment transactions.
- Responds to employees, management, and customers queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Food and beverage experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving accounting, cashier work or customer service assignments is normally preferred for this job.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, reports, purchase orders and procedure manuals, as well as basic math skills.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 25-50 pounds.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handler's Card or the ability to obtain certification.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.