Bartender (seasonal) — Anchorage Westmark Hotel (Anchorage, AK)
Employee Housing is not available at this location
- Serve beverages and/or food to hotel/restaurant guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction.
- Prepare beverages for servers to supply to their guests, and act as server if need be.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous bartending experience required.
- Ability to obtain any government required license or certificate.
- CPR certification and/or First Aid Training preferred.
- Must be certified as TIP's or TAMS trained server.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds with frequent balancing, reaching, handling, pushing, pulling, grasping, standing and walking the entire shift.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handler's Card or the ability to obtain certification.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. Consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.