Dishwasher (seasonal) — Anchorage Westmark Hotel (Anchorage, AK)
Employee Housing is not available at this location
- Ensure that guests receive clean and spotless china, silverware and glassware.
- Provide the cooks, server assistants, bartenders and servers with support and assistance.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Six (6) months to one year or related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and read reports and purchase orders, as well as basic math skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and employees and solve problems.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kitchen facilities.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handler's Card or the ability to obtain certification.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.