Cook (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Assists the Executive Chef and the Sous Chef to prepare and maintain the standards of all food to guests.
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food.
- High school diploma or certification preferred.
- Six (6) months cooking related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and read reports and purchase orders.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Requires basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.