Supervisor, Bonanza Bar (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Supervises the bar staff and activities.
- Assists management in providing restaurant guests with professional service, and excellent food quality.
- Assists with weekly schedule to ensures that restaurant is staffed appropriately.
- Assists in the personnel development objectives of staff.
- Assists with the Company's meeting their financial goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Operation, Food & Beverage or related field is preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in food and beverage management experience, preferably in a Hotel environment is required.
- Additional Training, certifications or food and beverage front line experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with a working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sale (POS) systems is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.