Specialist, Compliance (seasonal) — Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Provides training structure and materials for driver training certification program.
- Assists with classroom training and conducts training sessions.
- Manages certification and training documents and files for the division.
- Responsible for accident investigation, preventability determinations, and collision/incident review.
- Completion of an Associate’s degree or some college coursework.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbal and written, with employees, management, and customers.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized database systems and desktop publishing.
- Three (3) years related experience in commercial driving and some experience as a driver trainer/instructor.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Alaska CDL Examiner certification is required within 30 days of hire
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.