Supv, Food and Beverage (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Supervises food and beverage activities, operations and staff for on-board use on Holland America-Princess Alaska Land Operations rail cars.
- Prepares and reconciles usage reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible positions in restaurant food & beverage service.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.