Clerk, Tour Desk (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level sales tasks.
- Routinely, presents information and sells tours to customers.
- Routinely will drive guests around on property.
- Routinely will drive guests to and from excursions.
- Assists with passenger loading and unloading.
- Answers general inquiries from customers, employees and management.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a shuttle vehicle while speaking to passengers and answering questions.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, employees and management.
- One year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Requires the ability to push, pull & lift minimum of 20 lbs.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.