Supv, Gift Shop (seasonal) — Denali - McKinley Chalet Resort (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises a team of gift shop clerks and the gift shop activities and operations.
- Coordinates and monitors sales and promotional activities to maximize sales and meet customer service and sales goals and objectives.
- Monitors financial transactions; prepares reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the companys policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Some college or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized retail sales systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in retail sales management.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.