Auditor, Night (seasonal) — Denali - McKinley Chalet Resort (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of complex clerical and basic accounting tasks.
- Routinely processes financial transactions and performs revenue audits.
- Performs front desk duties.
- Answers calls from customers, employees, and management.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and written) with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to respond to customer requests, process financial information, meet deadlines, and maintain an attention to detail.
- One year of experience in positions involving bookkeeping or accounting.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.