Asst Mgr, Housekeeping (seasonal) — Denali - McKinley Chalet Resort (Denali National Park, AK)
- Assists with managing the housekeeping and laundry staff, activities, and operations.
- Coordinates housekeeping and laundry staff and other department activities to process guest accommodations.
- Monitors staff activities, provides training.
- Performs housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Companyâ€™s policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Some college or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in housekeeping.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.