Vault Cashier (seasonal) — Denali - McKinley Chalet Resort (Denali National Park, AK)
- Manages the vault and cash envelopes to ensure accuracy.
- Verify and distribute bank drops and cash drops regularly.
- Maintain accuracy with accounting records and documentation.
- Researches discrepancies and initiate contact to resolve problems.
- Prepare and analyze reports.
- Perform data entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- This job normally requires a professional level of knowledge in hotel financial accounting equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of high school degree. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- This job normally requires one year of progressively responsible accounting experience. Experience in a food service or restaurant environment is preferred.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.