Mgr, Logistics (Seasonal) — Denali Transportation and Logistics (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises a team of Transportation Service Representatives and Logistics staff and organizes their daily operations.
- Coordinates all department-related guest service activities.
- Assists with personnel processing and reporting, including scheduling, reviewing and advising seasonal staff.
- Acts as the departmental liaison for company affairs to external working partners and organizations.
- Provides job-specific and customer service training. Monitors employees’ work and customer service performance against defined goals and objectives throughout the season.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and maintain attention to detail on an individual basis while co-working in a heavily team-centered environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, employees and other management using both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems with available resources.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of basic computer business applications and prior experience in learning and successfully utilizing new software applications.
- Possesses prior supervisory experience in a business environment.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Must meet the Company's clean driver eligibility requirements. A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Two years of experience in a customer service-driven work environment.
- Working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.