Mgr, Logistics (Seasonal) — Denali Transportation and Logistics (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises a team of Guest Services staff and operations.
- Coordinates Guest Services activities.
- Recruits, hires, trains, schedules, disciplines, and supervises seasonal staff.
- Assists with personnel processing and reporting.
- Provides customer service training and monitors customer service performance against defined goals and objectives.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a group or team environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible positions in passenger service operations of which a minimum of two years must be in a front-line customer service position.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is preferred. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.