Operator, Water and Wastewater Treatment (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Operates, maintains and troubleshoots hotel facility water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Oversees collection and processing of domestic wastewater.
- Oversees distribution and treatment of domestic drinking water.
- Trains staff and management on plant(s) emergency action plans.
- Completes equipment maintenance.
- Performs a variety of routine and complex maintenance tasks and inspections.
- Some college of equivalent certification.
- Current certifications of level II WTP Operator and level II WWTP Operator, as administered by the State of Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Proficiency in the use of computers business applications is desired.
- Ability to comply, meet, enforce, and ensure company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with management, employees, vendors and customers.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail.
- Three years of experience in positions involving water and wastewater treatment.
- Current Alaska drivers license, with clean driving record is required for this position.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.