Clerk, Payroll (seasonal) — Escorted Tour Operations (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of moderately complex clerical and basic bookkeeping or payroll tasks.
- Routinely processes data, documents and correspondence and verifies information against reports.
- Processes payroll information and data.
- Researches discrepancies and reports on findings.
- Answers calls from employees, management and customers to respond to queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized payroll systems.
- Working knowledge of payroll reporting systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving clerical, bookkeeping or payroll assignments.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.