Entertainer (Dinner Theater)(seasonal) — Denali - McKinley Chalet Resort (Denali National Park, AK)
- Works under moderate supervision to take and process orders, serve food and beverages, and collect payment. Assists with order preparation.
- Perform in 1-2 roles of the dinner theater which may include singing, acting and/or dancing.
- Applies knowledge of customer service and sales to maximize sales and meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Monitors service, payment, clean up, and verifies successful completion.
- Processes financial transactions.
- Performs food and beverage duties required by departmental supervision.
- Answers customers, employee and management inquiries.
- This job normally requires a level of knowledge in serving (waitress/waiter) and performing equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent certification. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems.
- Working knowledge of basic mathematics is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- This job normally requires one year of experience in positions involving serving (waiter/waitress), customer service, or bussing. TAMS card is required. To serve alcoholic beverages, a minimum age of 21 is required for this position.
- Experience singing, dancing, or acting preferred
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.