Representative, Transportation Services (seasonal) — McKinley Transportation and Logistics (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Accurately maintain guest departure numbers on hourly Talkeetna shuttles.
- Safely park and assist motorcoaches for all arrivals and departures.
- Greet and welcome all arriving motorcoaches via radio.
- Interact and welcome arriving and departing guests.
- Advise and direct drivers as to where to park coaches at main lodge curb.
- Contact and advise drivers as to when to pull down for departures.
- Accurately display appropriate directional signs on all coaches.
- Expedite coaches from other divisions so as to accurately inform guests of activities and restaurants at the McKinley Lodge.
- Assist drivers and hotel staff with loading and unloading of hand carried luggage.
- Interact and keep hotel Guest Experience Hosts advised of all arrivals and
- Monitor and collect employee transfer tickets.
- Update and maintain employee transfer tracking database.
- Contact and advise 3rd party motorcoaches regarding parking at the lodge.
- Contact and update Talkeetna office with any special transfers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- One to two (1-2) years customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently or team environment as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and over the radio.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to work in the United States legally.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.