Baker (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and bakes food.
- Monitors food preparation and inspects quality.
- Prepare baked items for sale.
- Culinary degree or baking certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving commercial baking preparation.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska