Facilities Maintenance Assistant (seasonal) — Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge (Fairbanks, AK)
- Assists with inspections and performs maintenance repairs.
- Maintains facilities and areas according to established Company standards.
- Performs equipment inspections and assists with repairs.
- Maintains plants, flowers and property grounds and foliage.
- Maintains property appearance according to company standards.
- Assists maintenance department as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience involving building maintenance. Welding, electrical, HVAC, mechanical or technical experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Must have current, valid Alaska driver's license, with clean driving record.
- One year of experience in positions involving grounds maintenance, commercial nursery or gardening.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.