Asst Mgr, Food and Beverage (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Supervises food and beverage staff and the activities of the food and beverage operations and services.
- Monitors and tracks sales, prepares analysis and recommends strategies to achieve sales and performance goals.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Completion of Associate's or Culinary degree.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Three years of progressively responsible positions in restaurant food & beverage service.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.