Instructor, Driver Safety and Training (Rexburg, ID) (seasonal) — Driver Training (Lower 48 States)
- Conducts classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Evaluates students’ abilities, assesses training progress, monitors and documents student progress.
- Demonstrates driver-guide techniques and maintenance duties.
- Monitors students.
- Communicates trainee progress to hiring management.
- Applies knowledge of federal, state, and Company motorcoach regulations, laws, procedures, and policies.
- Maintains records in the appropriate logs.
- This job normally requires a level of knowledge in training or motorcoach operations equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree or some college. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to details, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- This job normally requires two years experience as a motorcoach driver-guide.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Company Certification as Instructor Trainer is required.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Rexburg, ID USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, USA
HAP Alaska Yukon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.