Training Program Administrator (Rexburg, ID) (Seasonal) — Driver Training (Lower 48 States)
Service Excellence. Performance. Integrity. Teamwork. Consistency. Innovation.
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line offer a wide-variety of spectacular land and sea experiences. Our team supports a combined fleet of ships sailing to Alaska each summer, lodges and hotels, luxury motor coaches and the largest domed rail cars in the world. Our guests experience both luxury and adventure that is truly unmatched.
- Provides moderately complex and comprehensive secretarial support to the Driver Safety & Training department.
- Routinely updates and maintains systems, records, training files, and logs. Establishes and maintains departmental files.
- Monitors training progress; assists/facilitates timely and successful completion of the training program.
- Coordinates meetings, classroom sessions and schedules for trainers and students.
- Performs administrative duties required by departmental supervision.
- Schedules preventative maintenance for motorcoaches, tracks monthly mileage and maintenance costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job normally requires a level of knowledge in secretarial duties equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree, some college coursework. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written) with employees, management and customers, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- This job normally requires two years of experience in positions involving secretarial or clerical assignments and reporting to a senior level of management.
- Previous experience as a driver trainer is preferred.
- Travel- Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Rewards & Incentives – Employee of the month, years of service and longevity recognition programs
- Employee Referrals-$300 for referring new team members
- Community Service-Unique employee opportunities to participate in local community events
- Employee Activities – Team sporting events; company sponsored charity events; discounted rates on guest tours
Apply today and make memories for a lifetime! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
HAP Alaska Yukon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.