Food Runner (seasonal) — Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge (Fairbanks, AK)
Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide a dining experience to guest which distinguishes our restaurants as an upscale, casual eatery known for great food, classic rock, and the world largest selection of imported, craft and specialty ales and lagers. Assists in providing a superior guest experience in the delivery high quality food items to order for our guests.
- Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests’ expectations
- Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table
- Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
- Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards
- At least 6 months of previous food service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.