Mechanic (Seasonal) — McKinley Transportation and Logistics (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks on motorcoaches and service vehicles.
- Routinely, performs preventive and repair maintenance.
- Maintains maintenance facilities and areas according to established company standards.
- Performs equipment inspections, determines appropriate action, and performs work.
- Level of knowledge in motorcoach and over the road vehicle maintenance, equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of an Associate's degree or completion of technical training or certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized maintenance inventory or purchasing systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Two years of experience in positions involving motorcoach maintenance.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is preferred. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- CFC and brake inspector certification is preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.