Dispatcher (seasonal) — Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of scheduling and dispatch tasks.
- Routinely assists with setting schedules, monitoring passenger flows, assigning drivers, and coordinating arrangements with other departments.
- Answers calls from employees and management to respond to scheduling queries.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized scheduling systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Three (3) years of experience in positions involving motorcoach driving.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Current, valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record is required. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.