Agent, Guest Services (seasonal) — Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service tasks.
- Routinely, provides customer assistance to passengers.
- Provides direction, assists with questions and queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service is normally preferred for this job.
- Current, valid driver's license, with clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be minimum age of 18.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.