Rail Guide (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of advanced customer service tasks.
- Routinely, provides information and narration to all guests while traveling on the rail.
- Assists with beverage service and on-board sales.
- Performs hosting duties and assists in the on board dining room.
- Assists with cleaning duties including restrooms.
- Responds to queries from employees, management, and customers.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in stage performance or public speaking is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- TAM (Techniques of Alcohol Management) certification is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.