Assistant, Maintenance (Anchorage) (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of routine maintenance tasks.
- Assists with inspections and performs maintenance repairs.
- Maintains facilities and areas according to established Company standards.
- Performs equipment inspections and assists with repairs.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving vehicle or rail car maintenance is required.Welding, electrical, HVAC, mechanical or technical experience is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Complete set of mechanic's hand tools is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of a random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.Anchorage, AK USAPrincess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
HAP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.