Server (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of food and beverage serving tasks.
- Routinely, takes food and beverage orders, serves customers, and collects payment.
- Ability to reconcile your daily receipts and prepare deposit.
- Answers customer queries.
- High school certification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems.
- Working knowledge of basic mathematics is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving food serving (waiter/waitress).
- TAM (Techniques of Alcohol Management) certification is required.
- Ability to obtain Alaska State Food Handler card is required.
- Minimum age of 21 is required for this position.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.