Agent, Ticket Office (Portage) — Marine / Day Boat (Portage, AK)
Members of the MV Ptarmigan crew are based out of Anchorage.
- Performs variety of sales and customer service tasks.
- Greets customers, sell tickets, and answer questions about the area.
- Responsible for all ticket transactions, customer service, and communication over phone and radio.
- Professional communication with co-workers, other departments, and 3rd party companies.
- Maintain a professional environment, follow rules and regulations of Company & US Coast Guard, oversee crew and deal with any conflicts, problem solve, multitask, and other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, preferably with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working individually or in a team/group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Previous experience with handling money and recording financial information through computer hardware and software preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Previous experience in positions involving customer service operations.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Portage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.