Guest Services Night Agent — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
Guest Services Night Agent
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works independently overnight to provide customer service; including problem solving, processing guests requests and passing along nightly information to the morning supervisor.
- Performs a variety of complex reports using multiple software systems.
- Applies knowledge of company products, services and policies to guests.
- Provides general area and lodge information.
- Answers all calls from guests and employees, including texting app. and radio calls.
- Maintains nightly records of guest calls, room deliveries (guest request) and wake up calls.
- Mandatory night auditor rotation weekly that requires processing financial transactions and performs revenue audits.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and written) with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision.
- Ability to reconcile and audit a high volume of daily sales transactions and preform a variety of reports.
- Ability to respond to customer requests, process financial information, meet deadlines and maintain an attention to detail.
- One year of experience in positions involving sales, customer service, bookkeeping or accounting.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record are preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.