Stocker, Gift Shop Lead — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
Gift Shop Stocker Lead
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of entry-level warehouse and inventory tasks.
- Routinely receives shipments for gift shops and hotel.
- Coordinates inventory to ensure adequate stock is available.
- Handles outbound shipments as needed for customer orders.
- Answers calls from customers, employees and management.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized retail sales systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by evaluating customers' needs, responding to questions, collecting and entering data in a computer, while working in a team or group environment.
- One or more years’ experience in positions involving warehouse or inventory is required for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.