Driver, Luggage Van — Fairbanks Transportation and Guest Services (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs a variety of Luggage handling activities and driving tasks.
- Routinely drives a 15-passenger van.
- Performs basic mechanical duties.
- Applies knowledge of the area to drive employees to a pre-determined location.
- Other Duties as assigned by Management
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a van.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written with employees and management.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- One (1) year driving experience is required.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.