Supervisor, Employee Dining — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Manages the food preparation and production activities and operations.
- Participates in menu development and delivery
- Supervises and trains the culinary and kitchen team.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in restaurant or equivalent institution cooking.
- A minimum of one year demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.