Attendant, Laundry-Lead (Seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supports laundry manager and supervisor in the daily laundry operations; including training employees.
- Assists laundry manager and supervisor to monitor laundry production, inventory, ordering and equipment maintenance.
- Routinely inspects all chemical logs.
- Works with housekeeping department of three lodge operations in absence of laundry manager or supervisor.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working with a team or in a group environment.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Experience in positions involving laundry or housekeeping is normally preferred for this job.
- A current, valid driver's license with clean driving record may be required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.