Supv, Front Desk (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Supervises the front desk staff and activities.
- Coordinates front desk and other department activities to process guest accommodations.
- Provides customer service and problem resolution within Company guidelines and policies.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in hotel front desk or customer service.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.