Cook, Prep (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food and beverages for cooking or service.
- Cleans and washes food items.
- Observes company health, sanitation and food quality policies.
- Assists with cleaning and sanitizes kitchen and food items.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems is desired.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving food preparation is normally preferred for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska